The Facility maintains a computing environment dedicated to GIS and spatial analysis applications. Space is limited in the lab, but walk-in users are welcome to use the computers if they are available. Software and hardware include:
Software in 218 Durham
- ArcGIS Desktop and extensions
- ArcGIS Pro and extensions
- ERDAS Imagine
- Trimble Pathfinder Office
- Other spatial analysis software
Software is available for ISU faculty, staff, and students. Please see the software page for more information.
The GIS Facility has GPS units available for checkout for 7 days at a time. An ISU identification card is required for checkout. Please contact Robin McNeely (email@example.com) if you are interested in checking out one of the GPS units.
Trimble GPS Units
- DA2 receiver w/ optional Catalyst subscription
- Geo7X w/ TerraSync (2)
- GeoXT 3000 w/ TerraSync, GPSCorrect
- Juno 5 w/ TerraSync (2)
- Juno 3B w/ TerraSync (2)
Garmin GPS Units